Tuesday, November 2, 2010

One Year In Ramat Gan

I am so pleased! I am so excited!
These 2 weeks (between the Hebrew and English dates) mark our one year anniversary in Ramat Gan. We are definatly on the right track.
I must thank our staff, who are amazing and work together to achieve the most incredible things. We learned how to assist each other and use each one's strengths.
One month ago we had a great addition, Moshe, who's job is to help our students integrate back into society. In the past couple of weeks, he helped 4 of our students integrate in a most meaningful way. One is an assistant teacher, one is an assitant gardner, one works in a supermarket, and one is starting to learn in a regular Yeshiva a couple times a week and in the afternoons. And more are on the way.
I am happy to say WE ARE CHANGING THE WORLD, and I am so so proud.

No comments: