Monday, July 7, 2008

Thank all the helpers

I think it's important to acknowledge and thank God, and his messengers: the people who are helping us (and i am including the Shaf Yativ staff, namely Udi Marili) carry out the vision of this Beit Midrash.

I must thank the Nissim family for allowing us to open up in the beautiful Yad Harav Nissim Building.

My utmost thanks to Sagi (Gary) Kolodaro for building the website, helping have it make sense online but mostly for his encouraging words and friendship

special thanks to my friends Ariel Azoulay and Eliahu Saban for their generous donations that help us get off the ground and our dear neighbor Moshe Yosef Lefkowitz for his great support

On this first thank you note I must thank my parents Eli and Galia for their support and backing for all these years.

And lastly, my wife Eris. I love you

No comments: